The specialists and researchers of the “Mekhanobr Engineering” JSC possess a number of newly-developed technologies:
- Technology for co-recovery of gold from base and ferrous metals ores;
- Technology for recovery of silver from cakes of zinc plants;
- Technology for separation of copper-molybdenum concentrate with application of sulfur dioxide;
Column flotation machine for separation of rougher flotation concentrates, differing from similar equipment by a higher reliability of operation and higher selectivity of particles separation;
- Technology and equipment for heavy-media concentration of ores for a wide size range of feed materials, permitting to significantly expand application of ores pre-concentration and decrease the costs of subsequent processing stages;
- Technology for recovery of free gold from the Urals copper concentrating plants processing products;
- Technology for increasing iron concentrates grade to the required level (production of high-grade oxidized pellets for the blast-furnace processing stage, for metallization and for powder metallurgy) by means of optimum combination of magnetic methods with classification, and final flotation concentration circuit, if required;
- Express evaluation of ores dressability with application of computer-based methods of mineralogical analysis.
You may become acquainted with the main research works, recently performed by ZAO “Mekhanobr Engineering”, here.